Leak Detection and Repair Services
Are you confused or upset by an unexpectedly high water bill? Do you hear water running in your walls without any explanation? These are some tell-tale signs that leak detection service may be needed. Water dripping from plumbing is one of the most common plumbing conditions that can cause extreme damage, and pinpointing the exact place with leak detection equipment may help!
Tools Used For Water Leak Detection
- Visual inspection and walkthrough of the property to look and listen for clues
- Pressure testing that allows us to see if there is an issue in your pressurized system
- Moisture testing that checks for dampness in places that should be dry
- Electronic leak detection when needed
Our technicians are also equipped with the tools that allow us to eliminate false leads and help us to pinpoint the exact place where the issue is occurring.
Bathroom issues can cause cracked tiles, rotten subfloor, wall damage. Leaks in your sinks can rot the cabinetry, floor, and the framing around the sink. Don’t allow this damage to happen to you. When you call a True-Pro expert, you can be assured that all of these problems can be fixed.
Signs You Need To Call A Plumber
- Dampness or stains
- Stuffy odor
- Damaged flooring
- Unexplainably high water bills
- Water collecting around water heaters
- Water stains or mold on walls or ceilings